- Production companies must have a sound technical and financial set-up and professional experience recognized by the competent authority
- A general balance shall be maintained between the two countries as regards their respective attributions and the involvement of artists and technicians.
- Directors, technicians and performers shall be nationals of either France or Chile or resident in France
- Studio shooting shall take place in studios located within country of majority co-producer
- Co-produced films shall be shown at international festivals by the country providing the majority co-producer unless otherwise agreed by the coproducers and approved by the competent authorities of both countries