- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- The producers, writers and directors, as well as the technicians, performers and other production personnel must be citizens/permanent residents of Canada or Senegal. Should the co-production so require, the participation of third-country performers may be permitted, subject to approval by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Live action shooting and animation works such as storyboards, layout, key animation, in between and voice recording must, in principle, be carried out alternately in Canada and in Senegal.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a country not participating in the coproduction may be authorized if the script or the action so requires and if technicians from Canada and Senegal take part in the shooting.
- The laboratory work shall be done in either Canada or Senegal, unless it is technically impossible to do so, in which case the laboratory work in a country not participating in the co-production may be authorized by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Third country producers may join the co-production, if their country is linked either to Canada or Senegal by a films co-production agreement. Effective technical and creative contribution is required.
- Twinning productions may be considered, with the approval of the competent authorities, as co-productions. In this case, the minority participation may be limited to a financial contribution alone, without necessarily excluding any artistic or technical contribution.