- Artistic and technical staff involved in the film must be nationals of either Switzerland or Belgium, or nationals of a state of the EU. Specific requirements may be granted by the competent Authorities of both contracting Parties.
- Studio shooting shall preferably be carried out within the territory of the contracting parties.
- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each coproducer and must respect a general balance. The contribution of the minority coproducer shall include at least 1 technician and 1 actor in a leading role or 2 supporting actors or in exceptional case a second author or a second technician.
- Participations purely financial are not allowed.
- Applications for approval must be sent to the competent authorities of the two contracting Parties at least 30 days before shooting and must be approved no later than four months after their cinema release in Switzerland or Belgium.
Signed by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation