- French or English dubbing or subtitling must be done in Canada. Section 7b: "The dubbing or subtitling of each co-production into French and Englishor into Chinese will be carried out respectively in Canada or Hong Kong. Any departure from this principle needs to be approved by the competent authorities of both Participants."
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- Live action shooting and animation works such as storyboards, layout, key animation, in between and voice recording will, in principle, be carried out alternately in Canada and Hong Kong.
- Third-party performers, should the coproduction so require, subject to the approval of the competent authorities of both Participants.
- Application Deadline: 60 days prior to principal photography