- Artistic and technical contribution corresponds to the financial participation ratio.
- Director and all participants shall be nationals or legal residents in Germany or Macedonia. If required by the film, professionals not citizens of one of the coproducing countries may be permitted, in exceptional circumstances, and subject to agreement between the competent authorities
- Minority coproducer contribution has to include at least the director or assistant director or any qualified technical staff person, an author or dialogue editor as well as a leading actor and a reasonable number of secondary actors.
- Studios for sound recording in third-party countries can be used only if exterior shooting was required there by the script and is no less than 30%.
- Coproductions must have received approval from the competent authorities of the two contracting parties before the start of shooting.