- Co-production films must receive provisional approval from the competent authorities before they are put into production and must be made in accordance with the terms of the provisional approval.
- Upon completion of production the parties must way for the final approval by the competent authorities who determine whether a project conforms or not.
- For taxation purposes, the legislation and regulations in China and Malta will apply.
- Co-production Films will be made in China or Malta or when there is a third co-producer, in the third party territory.
- Individual participating in the making of the co-production film shall be nationals of either party, unless for specific requirements/