- Each co-producer will be required to make an effective technical and creative
contribution, proportional to one's investment
- Producers, writers and directors of co-productions, as well as the
technicians, performers and other production personnel must be Canadian or Korean citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or Korea.
- Participation of foreign performers may be permitted, subject to approval
by the competent authorities of both Parties.
- Live action shooting and animation works such as storyboards, layout, key
animation, in between and voice recording will, in principle, be carried out
alternately in Canada and in Korea
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.- Participation of third-party country performers, should the film so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.