- The 30% contribution of the minority co-producer shall be spent in his own country.
- Effective artistic and technical contribution must be proportional to coproduction investments (at least 1 creative personnel, 1 qualified technician, 1 lead actor and 1 supproting actor)
- The director shall be either Italian or Venezuelan national.
- Artistic and technical staff shall be Italian or Venezuelan nationals or residents.
- Participation of non-resident third-party country performers may exceptionally be permitted if the film so requires, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of both co-producing countries.
- Location shooting shall be done in one of the co-producing countries.
- Location interior shooting and lab work shall preferably be done in the major co-producing country.
- Multilateral co-productions shall be examined on a case-by-case basis if the third-party country is linked to Italia and Venezuela by a films co-production agreement. Films of high artistic and financial value shall be privileged.