Funding bodies


No visa is required for a short-term stay for the following countries: San Marino (90 days), Bahamas (30 days),  Ecuador (30 days),  Fiji (30 days),  Grenada (30 days),  Mauritius (30 days),  Seychelles (30 days),  Tonga (30 days),  Brunei (15 days),  Japan (15 days),  Singapore (15 days).

For more details please consult:

Foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the PRC.
An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs.

Permitting times vary depending on the location and use. Locations such as airports and subways are possible to film in but location fees are expensive and location control is restricted. Shutting down city streets is next to impossible. Rolling blocks are possible.

ATA Carnet for the importation of goods for display or use at exhibitions, trade fairs, meetings or similar events ONLY.

VAT currently applies to the sale of goods, the importation of goods, and the provision of repair, replacement and processing services in China. The standard rate of VAT is 17 percent for general VAT taxpayers.

There is no requirement to register copyright in China. However, it is advisable to register your copyright so that you can prove ownership in any dispute or court case. Registration is made with the National Copyright Administration of China, the authority responsible for the administration and enforcement of copyright and related issues in China.

China does not yet have national social security legislation. Provincial and city/county social insurance agencies and employers adapt central government guidelines to local conditions

Coproduction treaties

Latest news