The MEDIA sub-programme of Creative Europe supports the EU film and audiovisual industries financially in the development, distribution and promotion of their work. It helps to launch projects with a European dimension and nurtures new technologies; it enables European films and audiovisual works including...
To encourage co-operation between professionals working in different countries by providing financial support to European co-productions.
The Albanian National Center of Cinematography (ANCC) was created in 1997. The ANCC is the only governmental national institution that finances, encourages and promotes Albania’s film production. The ANCC’s goal is to foster and advance Albanian cinema, encouraging new visions and emerging voices....
Ony citizens of the following countries can enter without a visa and stay in the country up to 180 days:
=>with either ID Card or Passport:
=> with Passport Only:
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Holy See, Hong Kong, , Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Monaco, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine. In the period 1 May 2012 – 31 October 2012 : Kuwait Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates
- Additionally, all foreigners, regardless of nationality, who are in possession of a valid multiple-entry Schengen visa (type C or D only), or have a valid residence permit in one of the Schengen member states, can enter, stay, and transit through Albania without visa.
The work permit application is submitted at the diplomatic representative office of the Albanian Republic in the foreigner’s country of residence. The procedure last approximately 30 days and the foreigner can perform work during the procedure is in progress with the proof of having applied for a permit.
Permits, requirements and restrictions are handled by Albania public authorities (Ministries, city halls...)
Albania signed the Customs Convention on Carnet (ATA) for Temporary Import of Goods on 5/28/2009 (not yet in force).
Albania VAT rate is 20%. The export of goods and services is exempt from VAT, while the import of goods is taxed based on the reference list (a minimum pricelist approved by government and subject to change from time to time).
Use of Copyright that does not require fees and payment, include some, but not all of applications in the following areas:
- Free Reproduction for Personal Use;
- Free Reproduction in the Form of Citation;
- Free Usage for Teaching;
- Free Reproduction from Libraries and Archives;
- Free Reproduction for Legal and Administrative Purposes;
- Free Use for the Purpose of Giving Information;
- Free Use of Pictures of Publicly Exposed Works;
- Free Reproduction and Adaptation for Computer Programs;
- Free Use of Computer Programs;
- Free Temporary Recording by Broadcasting Organizations;
- The Free Public Performance.
Albanian Film Commission aims to promote the Albanian Region and its administrative capital Tirana in order to attract TV and cinema productions from Europe and abroad. At the same time, the Commission aims at sustaining the local film-making industry by creating new opportunities for Albanian residents...